The Manage Files view display allows management of the navigation files, scenario files, trajectory files and event files. To access this view, navigate to Options > Manage Files:
Manage Files top level view
- The top level view shows the directories. To select a directory, use the UP/DOWN arrow keys and press ENTER.
- Select files within a directory by using the UP/DOWN arrow keys.
- To go up one level, select “../”.
- To perform an action on a file, first select it, and then use LEFT/RIGHT arrow keys to select the desired action (View, Copy, Rename or Delete).
- To return to the previous level, press the CANCEL key. (i.e., this is the same as selecting “../”. EXIT returns to the main menu).
Choosing a file and an action
- When copying or renaming a file, a keyboard is displayed for entering a new file name. Use the arrow keys and the ENTER key to select letters for the file name.
- The LEFT/RIGHT arrow keys move the cursor.
- The DEL key removes a letter left to the cursor.
- When your new file name is complete, press the EXIT key, or the DONE option.
Note: If the file already exists or is in use, a confirmation for the action is requested.
- Use the CANCEL key to cancel the operation.
Note: Directories cannot be created or deleted, and files cannot be copied between directories.
When viewing file contents, the screen can be scrolled up and down, and left and right using the arrow keys.
To exit the viewer, use the EXIT or CANCEL keys.
Viewing file content