Depending on the model and configuration of your GSG unit, and the scenario chosen, several satellite systems can be simulated in a scenario, each of which you may want to configure in accordance with the requirements for your receiver-under-test.
The illustration below shows the configuration of GPS-based satellites as an example:
GPS satellite configuration
To access the first satellite configuration view, navigate to Select > [Select scenario] > Configure scenario: View 3/3.
The following satellite-relevant settings can be configured:
- Satellite System, e.g., GPS, Glonass (see Satellite Systems)
- Number of satellites simulated for a given satellite system (see Number of Satellites)
- Signal Type, e.g., L1, L2 (see Frequency Bands and Signal De-/Activation)
Satellite Constellation [GPS: "block"] (see Satellite Constellations)
- Encryption (see Encryption)
- SBAS/Augmentation (see SBAS Satellites)