Since GNSS testing requirements may vary considerably from application to application, GSG Series simulators are available in a multitude of configurations (see GSG Series Model Variants and Options).
Some of the key features are:
- Up to 64 independent satellite channels can be simulated.
- Supported signal types:
- GPS L1, L2, C/A and P-Code; L2C and L5
- GLONASS L1, L2, C/A and P-Code
- Galileo E1/E2 and E5
- BeiDou compatible
- Support of different types of SBAS simulation: EGNOS, WAAS, MSAS, GAGAN
- Generation of white noise, multipath and interference signals
- Receiver sensitivity testing with accurate, variable output levels ranging
from -65 to -160 dBm
- High accuracy time base
GSG Series simulators offer a front panel display with an intuitive software User Interface, allow for remote Web-based operation, and include GSG StudioView™, a PC-based software with Google Maps™ interface to create custom scenarios.