Query the 1-channel mode satellite identifier. The returned satellite identifier can be:
- Gxx for GPS, for example G12
- Rxx for GLONASS, for example R15
- Exx for Galileo, for example E01
- Cxx for BeiDou, for example C11
- Jxx for QZSS, for example J02
- Ixx for IRNSS, for example I01
- Sxxx for SBAS, for example S120
- UG for unmodulated GPS signal
- UE for unmodulated Galileo signal
- UC for unmodulated BeiDou
- UJ for unmodulated QZSS
- UI for unmodulated IRNSS
- URx for unmodulated GLONASS signal. X is the frequency slot from -7 to 6
If several signal types are selected with either
SOURce:ONECHN:SIGNALtype or via menus, then the returned value may have several satellite identifiers separated by comma.
If the transmission of data message is disabled, the satellite identifier is preceded by the letter “P”. For example, the identifier is “PG30” for the simulated GPS satellite 30, transmitting only the PRN code.
As of firmware version 7.0.1 this query takes into account possible signal mode modifications made by
SOURce:ONECHN:SATID command while the signal generator is running.