Query the current state of scenario execution. Meaning of returned values is the following:
- START: scenario is started and running
- STOP: scenario is stopped and thus not running
- HOLD: scenario is running, but the trajectory is on hold
- WAIT: scenario delays startup for 2 minutes to allow the simulation to load required data. The start time derived from the NTP server is then aligned to the next full GPS minute.
- ARMED: scenario is armed, all data loading is done, but scenario is not yet running but waiting for the trigger to start it
- ARMING: scenario is being loaded to memory after which it is in ARMED state
START, STOP, HOLD, WAIT, ARMED or ARMING