Queries a satellite’s range for a specific frequency band supported by that satellite for the simulated user position or optionally an RTK base station position. The signals supported vary based on the constellation and scenario configuration.
If no scenario is running, an error is returned.
If the base station location is not enabled, 0 values are returned.
satID – GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, IRNSS and SBAS are supported. For more information on the format, see SOURce:ONECHN:SATid?.
sigtype – one of the signal types supported by the satellite, allowed values are:
- For GPS: L1CA, GPSL1CA, L1P, GPSL1P, L1PY, GPSL1PY, L1CAP, GPSL1CAP, L1CAPY, GPSL1CAPY, L2P, GPSL2P, L2PY, GPSL2PY, L2C, GPSL2C, L5, GPSL5
Note that the signal types from the same group below share the same navigation bit stream
- L1CA, GPSL1CA, L1P, GPSL1P, L1PY, GPSL1PY, L1CAP, GPSL1CAP,
- L2P, GPSL2P, L2PY, GPSL2PY
- L2C, GPSL2C
- L5, GPSL5
- For Glonass: L1, GLOL1, L2, GLOL2,
- For Galileo: E1, E5a, E5b
- For BeiDou: B1, B2,
- For QZSS: L1CA, L1SAIF (L1SBAS can be also used for L1SAIF)
- For IRNSS: L5, IRNSSL5
- For SBAS: L1SBAS
Location – user or base