Transmitting RTCM Messages With StudioView
The RTCM Transmission1Radio Technical Commission for Maritime Services function allows to re-transmit RTCM message from the GSG unit to the external receiver. In order to use this function, a virtual Base Station has to be configured (see also: Base station) and used in your scenario, and the external receiver has to be connected to the serial port.
- To open the RTCM Transmission window in StudioView, navigate to Tools > RTCM Transmission or click .
- Click to open the Connections Manager tool (for details, see Connecting StudioView to GSG.)
- Click to configure the serial port, or use the dropdown menu.
- If required, specify the Delay in seconds.
- To start transmitting RTCM messages to the selected unit, click .
- To stop the transmission, click .
The button will appear, with a counter of all the RTCM messages transmitted.