This product has been found to be in conformance with the following regulatory publications.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the user documentation, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his/her own expense.
EN 60950-1:2006/A11:2009: Safety of Information Technology Equipment, including Electrical Business Equipment
This product has been tested and meets the requirements specified in:
- UL 60950-1, 1st Edition
- CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition
- UL Listing no. E311040
- EN 55022:2006/A1:2007: Class A: EC Emissions Standard
- EN 55024:1998/A2:2003: EC Generic Immunity Standard
- EN 61000-3-2:2006: Harmonic Current Emissions
- EN 61000-3-3:1995/A2:2005: Voltage Fluctuations and Flicker
The product complies with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC and the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC.
Note: This is a Class A product. In a domestic environment this product may cause radio interference in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures.
EMC, ICES-003 and AS/NZS CISPR 22:
- This Class (A) digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003, Issue 4.
- This Class (A) digital apparatus complies with AS/NZS CISPR 22 for radiated and conducted Emissions.