The Logs Screen not only provides a status overview of all log types, but also allows for all logs to be configured.
To access the Logs Screen:
- Navigate to MANAGEMENT > OTHER: Log Configuration.
- To read a log, click the corresponding INFO button.
- To configure a log, click the corresponding PENCIL button.
- To clear a log, click the X-button.
Note: The Clear File feature does not delete any of the logs that have been sent to and stored in a Syslog server.
A green indicator lamp shows if events of the corresponding log category are stored remotely or locally.
The Actions panel on the upper-left corner of the Logs screen allows you to perform batch actions on your logs:
- Save and Download All Logs—Save and download all the logs on NetClock.
See also: Saving and Downloading Logs.
- Clear All Logs—Clear all the logs on NetClock.
See also: Clearing Selected Logs.
- Restore Configuration—Restore all log configurations to their factory settings.
See also: Restoring Log Configurations.