For security reasons, the Web UI will automatically timeout after a set number of minutes, i.e. you will be logged out by the system, regardless of activity, and need to actively login again.
- Minimum timeout duration: 10 minutes
- Maximum timeout duration: 1440 minutes (24 hours)
- Default timeout duration: 60 minutes.
To change the time after which the Web UI will timeout:
- Navigate to the MANAGEMENT > Network Setup screen.
- In the Actions panel on the left, click on Web Interface Settings.
- In the Web Interface Settings window, enter the desired value in minutes.
In order for a new setting to take effect, you need to log off, and then log back in again. This setting affects all users, i.e. not just the user changing the value.