Type: T 2A L 250 V
- Spectracom recommends: LITTELFUSE 0213002.MXP
- [Spectracom part number: F010R-0002-000 E FUSE,2A,SB,IEC SURGE,GLASS]
Number: 2 (two) per unit
NetClock label on rear panel of unit:
- "AC POWER/F 2A T 250V (2)"
- F = Fuse
- 2A = Current Rating: 2 Ampères
- T = Speed: Time Delay (Slow-Blow)
- L = Breaking Capacity: Low (Glass)
- 250V = Voltage Rating
- (2) = Fuses used: 2 (two)
Caution: Before testing fuses, remove AC power by disconnecting the AC power cord.
Note: In the event that the unit does not power up with AC power, these fuses should be tested.