Required Tools and Parts
Depending on your application and system configuration, the following tools and parts may be required:
- Phillips screwdrivers to install the rack-mount ears, and to mount the unit in a 19"-rack
- If you plan on using DC power Spectracom recommends an external ON/OFF switch.
Ethernet cables (see Connecting Network Cables).
Required GNSS Antenna Components
Should you plan on using a GNSSGlobal Navigation Satellite System is the generic term for all navigation satellite constellations, i.e. GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS. reference with your SecureSync, you will also need:
- Spectracom LMR-400 antenna cable with N connectors
- Spectracom outdoor GNSS antenna with mounting bracket
- Spectracom GNSS antenna surge suppressor (recommended)
- Spectracom GNSS antenna inline amplifier (optional for short cable lengths)
For antenna installation guidelines, see the separate documentation shipped with the antenna components.