This product has been found to be in conformance with the following regulatory publications.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the user documentation, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his/her own expense.
Note: This is a Class A product. In a domestic environment this product may cause radio interference in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures.
This product has been tested and meets the requirements specified in:
- EN 60950-1:2006/A11:2009 +A1: 2010 +A12: 2011 +A2:2014, UL 62368:2014
- UL 60950-1:2007 R10.14 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1-14
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.60950-1-07+A1:2011+A2:2014
- IEC 62368-1:2014
- IEC 60950-1:2006 +A1+A2 EN62368-1:2014
- UL Listing no. E311040
This product has been tested and meets the following standards:
- EN 55032:2012/AC:2013/CISPR 32:2012: Class A
- CAN/CSA-CISPR 22-10/ ICES-003 Issue 6: Class A
- FCC CFR 47 PART 15 SubPart B:2016: Class A
- EN55024:2010: Class A
This product has been tested and complies with the following:
- 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 2014/35 EU Low Voltage (LVD)
- 2011/65/EU on the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS2)
- 2014/53/EU Radio Equipment Directive (RED)
- Radio Spectrum Efficiency:EN 303 413 V1.1.0