Revertive Selector Card [1204-2E]
The Revertive Selector Option Card provides automatic failover capability, using one option card slot for a single output signal.
The output follows the selected input. Signals can be 1PPS, 10 MHz, 5MHz or 1MHz.
Input “A” is selected if present and valid. If input “A” disappears, or if power to host SecureSync is interrupted, input “B” is presented at output “OUT”.
As soon as input “A” becomes valid again, the output switches back to use “A” as source.
At power-up or module reset, there is a timed delay before input “A” is presented. This allows reference at input “A” to stabilize before being used.
Model 1204-2E Specifications
- (2) Inputs – Unselected input terminated with 50 Ω
- (1) Output
- Connectors: 3 BNC
- Signal Type: User selected (jumper switch):
- 1MHz to 100 Hz
- Signal Level:
- Sine Wave, 0.5 V to 30 Vp-p
- TTL (50 Ω)
- Default Power-on Switch State:
Initially, input “B”; until a valid signal on input "A" is detected, causing the switch state to change to "A".
- Maximum Number of Cards: 6
- Ordering Information: 1204-2E: Revertive Selector Option Module
Model 1204-2E option card rear plate
Location of jumper switches