Depending on the type of output interface, some of its settings may be user-editable. To access these settings for a given output, choose one of the two methods described below.
Note: The illustrations shown below are examples. The windows displayed in your Web UI may look differently.
- Under INTERFACES: OUTPUTS, click the desired output.
- The Status window for the specific reference you selected will be displayed. Click the Edit button in the bottom-left corner.
- The settings window for the chosen output will be displayed. Edit the field(s) as desired.
- In the INTERFACES: OUTPUTS drop-down menu, click OUTPUTS, or one of the output categories (not indented to the right)
- In the Status window, click the GEAR button next to the desired output.
The settings window for the chosen output will be displayed. Edit the field(s) as desired.
Note: A particular option card might have more than one setting that can be adjusted. See Option Cards Overview for the settings of any particular output or card.