SecureSync outputs deliver a time or frequency signal to a device that consumes this signal.
To access the Outputs screen in the Web UI:
- Navigate to INTERFACES and click on OUTPUTS (white on orange).
- The Outputs screen will display.
While System Status and logged Events are displayed on the left, the Outputs panel on the right lists all the outputs detected.
- If you hover with your mouse pointer over any of the connectors shown in the rear panel illustration, a tooltip will be displayed, indicating the type of output..
- If you have only one output of any type, SecureSync will number that output 0. Additional outputs will be numbered 1 or above.
- If you click the INFO button next to an output, a Status window will open.
- If you click the GEAR button next to an output, the Configuration window will open.