The Configuration MANAGEMENT Menu
The MANAGEMENT menu on the Web UI's Main screen provides access to SecureSync's configuration screens and settings.
On the left side, under NETWORK, the following standard setup screens can be found:
- Network Setup
- General Setup
- HTTPS Setup
- SSH Setup
- SNMP Setup
- NTP Setup
- PTP Setup
- PeerD Setup.
Under OTHER, you can access non-network related screens:
- Authentication: Manage user accounts, Security Policy, LDAP Setup, RADIUS setup, Login Preference and Remote Servers. Change My Password is also available.
- Reference Priority: Define the order of priority for timing inputs.
- Notifications: Configure the notifications triggered by SecureSync’s events. A notification can be a combination of a mask alarm and/or SNMP Trap and/or email.
- Time Management: Manage the Local Clock, UTC Offset, DST Definition and Leap Second information.
- Front Panel: Configure the appearance of the SecureSync front panel display and keypad.
- Log Configuration: Manage the system logs.
- Disciplining: Manage oscillator disciplining.
- Change My Password: Configure the admin password.