CISPR 11 (2003): Radiated and Conducted Emissions
EN-61236-1: 2006 Consisting of:
- EN61000-3-2 (2000): Harmonic Current Emissions
- EN61000-3-3 (2002): Voltage Fluctuations and Flicker in Low Voltage
- EN61000-4-2 (2001): Electrostatic Discharge Immunity
- EN61000-4-3 (2002): Radiated Electric Field Immunity
- EN61000-4-4 (2004): Electric Fast Transit Burst Immunity
- EN61000-4-5 (2001): High Voltage Surge Immunity
- EN61000-4-6 (2003): RF Common Mode Immunity
- EN61000-4-11 (2004): Voltage Dip and Interrupt Immunity
This product complies with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC and the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, and with the European Union Directive 2002/95/EC on the Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS).
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his/her own expense.