ETSI EN301 489-1 V2.1.1 (2017-02)
EN 61326-1 (2013)
EN55011 (2009)/A1 (2010)- FCC Part 15 Subpart B (2017):
- EN55011 (2009)/A1 (2010): Radiated and Conducted Emissions
- EN61000-3-2 (2006)/A1 (2009)/A2 (2009): Power Harmonics
- EN61000-3-3 (2013): Voltage Fluctuation
- EN61000-4-2 (2009): Electrostatic Discharge Immunity
- EN61000-4-3 (2006)+A2 (2010): Radiated Electromagnetic Field Immunity
- EN61000-4-4 (2004)+A1 (2010): Electrical Fast Transient/Burst Immunity
- EN61000-4-5 (2006): Surge Immunity
- EN61000-4-6 (2009): Conducted Immunity
- EN61000-4-8 (2010): Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity
- EN61000-4-11 (2004): Voltage Dips, Voltage Interruptions
This product complies with the requirements of the EMC Directive 2014/30/EU, and with the European Union Directive 2011/65/EU on the Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS).
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his/her own expense.