This product has been found to be in conformance with the following regulatory publications.
Excerpt from OEM User's Manual:
- Electromagnetic Emissions: FCC Class A, EN 55022 Class A, EN 61000-3-2/-3-3, CISPR 22 Class A
- Electromagnetic Immunity: EN 55024/CISPR 24, (EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8, EN 61000-4-11)
- Safety: CSA/EN/IEC/UL 60950-1 Compliant, UL or CSA Listed (USA and Canada), CE Marking (Europe)
- California Best Management Practices Regulations for Perchlorate Materials: This Perchlorate warning applies only to products containing CR (Manganese Dioxide) Lithium coin cells. “Perchlorate Material-special handling may apply. See www.dtsc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate”
- FCC Statement: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction manual, may cause harmful interference with radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference, in which case you will be required to correct the interference at your own expense.
DANGER! Handling of lead solder materials used in this product may expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.