Configuring a HaveQuick Output
To configure a HaveQuick output:
- Navigate to INTERFACES > OUTPUTS: HQ Output 0, or to INTERFACES > OPTION CARDS: HQ Output 0. The Status window will display, providing information on Signature Control, message Format, Timescale, and Offset.
- Click Edit. The Configuration window will display.
The following settings are configurable:
- Signature Control: Used to control when the signal will be present. This function allows the modulation to stop under certain conditions, see also Signature Control.
- TOD Format: The user-selectable format to be used. Available formats include:
- STANAG 4246 HQI
- STANAG 4246 HQII
- STANAG 4372 HQIIA
- STANAG 4430 STM
- STANAG 4430 XHQ
- ICD-GPS-060A BCD
- ICD-GPS-060A HQ
- DOD-STD-1399 BCD
- Timescale: Used to select the time base for the incoming time code data. The entered Timescale is used by the system to convert the time in the incoming data stream to UTC time for use by the System Time. The available choices are:
- UTC—Coordinated Universal Time ("temps universel coordonné"), also referred to as ZULU time
- TAI—Temps Atomique International
- GPS—The raw GPS time as transmitted by the GNSS satellites (as of July, 2015, this is 17 seconds ahead of UTC time)
- A local clock set up through the Time Management Page—Refer to The Time Management Screen for more information on how to configure and read the System Time. Local timescale allows a Local Clock to apply a time offset for Time Zone and DST correction.
Offset (ns): Provides the ability to account for STANAG Line (TOD1 and TOD2 independently) cable delays or other latencies in the STANAG output. Available Offset range is –500 to +500 ms in 5ns steps.