Configuring a HaveQuick Input
To configure a HaveQuick input:
- Navigate to INTERFACES > REFERENCES: HQ Input 0 (or: INTERFACES > OPTION CARDS: HQ Input 0). The Status window will open, displaying information on the current Reference ID, input Validity, TOD Format, Time Scale, Offset, and TFOM. (For more information on TFOM, see Time Figure of Merit (TFOM).)
- Click Edit to open the Configuration window.
The following settings are configurable:
- ToD Format: The user-selectable format to be used. Available formats include:
- STANAG 4246 HAVE QUICK I
- STANAG 4246 HAVE QUICK II
- STANAG 4372 HAVE QUICK IIA
- STANAG 4430 Extended HAVE QUICK
- STANAG 4430 Standard Time Message (STM)
- ICD-GPS-060A BCD Time Code
- ICD-GPS-060A HAVE QUICK
- DOD-STD-1399 BCD Time Code
Timescale: Used to select the time base for the incoming time code data. The entered Timescale is used by the system to convert the time in the incoming data stream to UTC time for use by the System Time. The available choices are:
UTC: Coordinated Universal Time ("temps universel coordonné"), also referred to as ZULU time
TAI: Temps Atomique International
GPS: The raw GPS time as transmitted by the GNSS satellites (as of July, 2015, this is 17 seconds ahead of UTC time).
A local clock can be set up through the Time Management Page; see Local Clock(s), DST. Local timescale allows a Local Clock to apply a time offset for Time Zone and DST correction.
- Offset: Provides the ability to account for STANAG Line (TOD1 and TOD2 independently) cable delays or other latencies in the STANAG input. Available Offset range is –500 to +500 ms in 5ns steps.