Queries a satellite’s Doppler for a specific signal supported by that satellite. The signals supported vary based on the constellation and scenario configuration.
If no scenario is running, an error is returned.
satID – GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, IRNSS and SBAS are supported. For more information on the format, see SOURce:ONECHN:SATid?.
sigtype – One of the signal types supported by the satellite, allowed values are:
- For GPS: L1CA, GPSL1CA, L1P, GPSL1P, L1PY, GPSL1PY, L1CAP, GPSL1CAP, L1CAPY, GPSL1CAPY, L2P, GPSL2P, L2PY, GPSL2PY, L2C, GPSL2C, L5, GPSL5
Note that the signal types from the same group below share the same navigation bit stream.
- L1CA, GPSL1CA, L1P, GPSL1P, L1PY, GPSL1PY, L1CAP, GPSL1CAP,
- L2P, GPSL2P, L2PY, GPSL2PY
- L2C, GPSL2C
- L5, GPSL5
- For Glonass: GLOL1 (or L1), GLOL2 (or L2)
- For Galileo: E1, E5a, E5b
- For Beidou: BDSB1 (or B1), BDSB2 (or B2)
For QZSS: QZSSL1CA (or L1, or L1CA), L1SAIF (or L1SBAS), QZSSL2C (or L2C), QZSSL5 (or L5)
- For IRNSS: IRNSSL5 (or L5)
- For SBAS: L1SBAS